Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the role:
Tubi is looking for a passionate and driven problem-solver for our Product Manager, Growth role. You’ll partner with the Platform PMs, Engineering, Marketing, and Content teams to execute on growth-focused initiatives. The Growth PM is a strategic role and functions as the connective tissue with regards to the execution of growth initiatives across Tubi’s diverse mix of user experiences (mobile, web, and TV).
Growth team at Tubi is responsible for driving user growth through acquisition, engagement and retention across multiple platforms - OTT, Mobile and Web - and devices. In this role, you will have ownership of all features, technologies and tools required for growth.
- Provide thought-leadership on initiatives focused on creating hyper-engagement and retention growth
- Partner with Engineering (primarily Data Engineering and Machine Learning team) to build internal systems and infrastructure to power growth-focused initiatives (including User Acquisition, and CRM)
- Leverage knowledge of gamification/behavioral design to influence the cross-platform product roadmap
- Work in close collaboration with Platform PMs (e.g. mobile, TV Experience), User Researchers, and Data Science to execute and iterate on feature ideation and experimentation
- Stay current with evolving technology landscape. Leverage industry conferences and networks to stay informed and evaluate tools and technologies applicable to growth.
- Make buy vs. build decisions in partnership with Engineering teams to balance short term needs vs. the long term vision.
- 5+ years of product management experience (consumer-facing product)
- 2+ years of growth-specific experience with demonstrated impact on core growth metrics
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in relevant technologies to support growth - User targeting, Creative asset management, MMPs, CRM tools, Analytics. Ideal candidate has written APIs before and has experience defining interface specifications.
- Ability to make appropriate trade offs based on estimated impact vs. engineering effort and efficiency.
- Strong UX skills/instincts
- Experience leveraging aspects of behavioral psychology/design in building user experiences
- Proficiency with SQL
- Shipped well-reviewed (4+ star) mobile and/or OTT experiences
- Experience with data-visualization tools (e.g. Periscope)
- Experience solving multi-touch and cross-device attribution.
- Experience applying machine learning to growth automation (e.g., user targeting, creative selection, personalization in CRM campaigns).
- Experience developing advanced CRM capabilities - Push, Email, In-app messaging - to target the right users at the right time with the right messaging.
- Experience leveraging 3rd party data (DMPs) for enhanced user targeting.
- Help build the future of TV
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first, data-driven business
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi generates healthy revenue.
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- Your choice of hardware
- Open PTO
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.