Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the role:
We are looking for a Product Manager, Business & Revenue to drive product solutions that span cross-departmental needs of Billing, Content Licensing, and Publisher Reporting. You'll work closely with content, product, accounting, and engineering to break down complex problems in billing, and ad-tech reporting. In this role you will be driving product development, owning core app metrics, and building out a new product around content billing & publisher reporting tools.
- 3+ years of product management and/or data science related role
- Understanding of media, advertising, or financial audits/accounts payable
- Experience as a SME for a product
- Hands-on independent contributor to the design and process that drove the product evolution
- Experience working with diverse stakeholders to drive stakeholder needs
- Self-driven - you will be taking ownership of this product creation
- Experience around content licensing
- Experience with CMS/eCommerce/Billing
- Experience with data and reporting systems
- Help build the future of TV
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first, data-driven business
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi generates healthy revenue.
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- Your choice of hardware
- Open PTO
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.