Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the Role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Events Marketing professional to lead both B2C and B2B event marketing efforts at Tubi (consumer events, client events, trade shows and other entertainment or advertising industry events). Consumer events are one of the key initiatives to generate awareness of the Tubi brand, while client events and trade shows are critical components to build our business. The right fit for this role will be someone who has 3-5 years of professional experience working on event planning and operations from start to finish ideally within a successful entertainment or tech company. In this role you will be working directly with our Head of Marketing, brand, sales and content teams to drive strategy, planning and execution. If you are looking for a high growth role with the ability to learn about the ever-evolving world of OTT, apply now!
- Produce flawless consumer and business events that are creative, unique and bring Tubi to life in new and unexpected ways
- Work hand-in-hand with cross-functional partners to drive alignment between event goals, branding, messaging, and measurable outcomes
- Collaborate with marketing and events partners including agencies, venues, catering, and other event logistics partners to deliver top-notch experiences
- Establish annual marketing budget, goals and KPIs for events and evaluate their effectiveness and efficiency against the strategy
- Deliver events on time and within budget
- Proven experience to show growth as a lead for new event launches or in a B2B environment
- Experience doing event planning and operations from start to finish: budget, identifying venues, vendor management, logistics, decor, f&b, sponsor integration, onsite management, post-event evaluation, etc.
- Proven success working with cross-functional teams and external partners
- Ability to work well under pressure, with tight deadlines and limited resources
- Excellent eye for detail
- Proven success in executing multiple events simultaneously
- Very strong project management skills, creative thinking and analytical ability
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, gym subsidies and your choice of hardware
- Work with other fellow AVOD enthusiasts
- Opportunity for internal growth
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.