Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the role:
We are looking for a Product Manager to build world-class video streaming experiences for Tubi in the living room (smart TVs, set top boxes, and game consoles). You'll work closely with engineering, design, operations, business, sales, and marketing to break down complex problems into goal-oriented product plans and specifications that will drive our business forward. In this role you will be driving product development, owning core app metrics, and driving A/B testing.
- 2+ years of product management or product design experience
- Analytical skills
- Demonstrates excellent spec writing skills
- 2+ years of experience building UX for consumer brands
- Previous experience as a software developer or data scientist or similar role
- BA/BS in Computer Science
- Experience building OTT experiences
- Experience creating high-fidelity interactive prototypes
- Experience developing social products
- Experience developing media/streaming applications
- Help build the future of TV
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first, data-driven business
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi generates healthy revenue.
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- Your choice of hardware
- Open PTO
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.