Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Support Specialist to join our growing video operations team who has solid communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills. This candidate will ideally put a strong emphasis on user empathy, with a customer first mentality, and the aptitude for continual learning.
- Strong Troubleshooting skills
- User Empathy
- Strong communication, organizational, and curiosity skills
- Experience with Zendesk or other customer support software
- BS/BA from an accredited university
- Strong Data Analysis
- Experience working with automation technologies
- Experience in the Video Streaming space
- Startup environment mentality
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi TV generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- Your choice of hardware
- Work with other fellow AVOD enthusiasts
- Opportunity for internal growth
- Open PTO
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.