Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the role:
In this role you will be supporting the Chief of Staff and Head of Business Operations. In this capacity you’ll have the opportunity to work across teams, departments and functions to drive for overall company KPIs. Your focus will be broad as you gain exposure to the various teams including sales, product, engineering and content. Your work product will inform the company’s overall strategy and gauge how the teams are tracking to board specified goals. In addition, this is an opportunity to prioritize top initiatives across a fast growing company and drive growth and value.
You will be challenged, you will tackle difficult and urgent problems, but you will also work on managing projects and driving them to the finish.
- Drive inputs to the financial & growth model for the company
- Build models to forecast and predict impact of specific initiatives
- Review work products of various teams and provide constructive input
- Drive specific initiatives to completion
- Decouple specific drivers of KPIs (Dupont analysis)
- Scenario analysis
- Preparation, story boarding and aggregating inputs for quarterly Board presentations
- Tracking vendor contracts & relationships and finding opportunities to scale on cost
- Driving international growth across different teams
- Preparing Investor Decks and Updates to report on company's performance
- Identifying opportunities to drive growth and efficiency
- Organizing and archiving weekly company material and department updates
- Preparing agendas for each meeting and following up on next steps out of each meeting
- Undergraduate or Master’s Degree
- 3 years of work experience
- Top consulting or I-Banking experience a plus
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics and a strong financial skill set
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Proven background in team environments, building consensus and driving to execution
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing
- Willingness to take on challenges, large or small
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills. SQL a plus.
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- Your choice of hardware
- Opportunity for internal growth
- Open PTO
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.