Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the Role:
We are looking for an excited and motivated Sales Planner to start our Sales Planning department. This position will report into the VP, Sales Operations and will be an integral part of the Sales process helping the Sales team develop best-in-class proposals for their clients. This position will be responsible for maintaining all rates and communicating changes in rates to the Sales team. Additionally, this person will be responsible for maturing the pricing strategy over time to take into consideration marketplace variables.
- Partner with Sales to develop revenue driving strategies for new and existing accounts
- Strategize, often with internal stakeholders, to ensure high-quality responses to RFPs, media plans, and other client-facing materials to give Tubi the best chance of winning deals
- Become an expert on Tubi's platform, product offering, resources, and competitive advantages to help arm the Sales team with best in class collateral
- Maintain all pricing and rate cards, and communicate all changes to the larger Sales organization
- Develop pricing strategies that maximize revenue
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of media planning experience in related field or company
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Worked in a fast paced Sales environment
- Demonstrated problem solving skills with strong self-directed learning abilities
- Excellent analytical skills and detail orientation
- Proficiency in MS Office and experience with digital tools
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi TV generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- Your choice of hardware
- Opportunity for internal growth
- Open PTO
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.