Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter with a diverse skillset, predominantly focused on recruiting software engineers based in Beijing City. You will have the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in America and work with a group of elite engineers. This role will directly report to HRM with a dotted reporting line to Director of Engineering based in Beijing, collaborate closely with hiring managers, and work with the US Headquartered Technical recruiting team to help scale the Beijing Engineering team. You will have the opportunity to work closely with Tubi's CTO and VP of Engineering learning the in's and outs of the business in order to effectively source and close quality candidates.
- Full lifecycle recruiting involving sourcing, coordinating, working with hiring managers and closing candidates while providing an efficient and high-touch experience for every Tubi candidate
- Move quickly and develop strategic agreements to hire candidates, and leverage your experience with recruiting technical talents in a highly competitive talent market
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. You will also have the opportunity to continue building out hiring processes as you see fit on a team by team basis
- Share and exchange information with all levels of management
- Serve as a mentor through creative thinking and acting as a subject matter expert on all recruiting-related activities to all members of the team
- BA from an accredited university
- 3+ years of recruiting experience, at least 2 years recruiting technical talent in fast-growing startups, ideally a mix of agency and in house
- Able to talk technically and have a good understanding of all technical roles
- Interest in learning as much as possible about our business model and product (streamers and cord cutters welcome!)
- Sales minded - you know how to sell the startup dream and back it up with anecdotes (storytelling is powerful)
- Strong track record of success in a sales-based recruiting environment, especially for Senior Engineering roles
- Experience working in a multi-national company is desirable
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- Your choice of hardware
- Opportunity for internal growth
- Open PTO
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.