Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
We are looking for a Vice President of Sales, East to grow revenue from agencies and their brand advertisers. In this role you, will be working the entire East region of the United States, lead our national Upfront process while managing and supporting a team of Account Executives. You will set the account strategy for the largest territory, set goals, and manage pipeline. This role will report directly to the CRO and work closely with various C-Level Executives.
- BA from an accredited university
- 3+ years of experience in a similar VP role with experience managing sales teams
- TV and digital video advertising sales experience in the East Coast markets
- Entertainment industry experience
- Understanding of programmatic space
- Strong organization and analytical skills
- Experience identifying priorities developing strategies and implementing initiatives with C-Level teams
- Entrepreneurial sales leader and creative thinker who thrives in a fast moving, no B.S. environment
Why work here?
- Help build the future of TV – OTT is the fastest growing space in advertising
- Be part of a rare media company with deep technical expertise
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first, data-driven business
- A chance to build and lead your own team
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi TV generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, gym subsidies and your choice of hardware
- Open PTO
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.