Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the role:
We are looking for a Technical Operations Engineer to join the Technical Operations team and work to advance Tubi's internal processes amongst departments. In this position, you will help streamline workflows across our Operations, Business Development and curation teams and automate delivery processes for our partners. We are looking for someone who is proactive and asks critical questions, can communicate well and wants to develop new and existing skills. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a cross-functional role at an exciting and expand your programming knowledge and fast growing startup in the dynamic industry of connected TV.
What you'll be doing:
- Building internally facing and partner facing applications to assist with content delivery and content processing
- Adding features and functionality to improve processes
- Investigating problems, designing and implement solutions
- Working on coding assignments, gaining real world experience writing code and eventually contributing to all tech ops code bases
- Within 6 months, autonomously owning projects from design to execution
- 0-2 years of experience of developing or programming skills
- Degree in Computer Science or completion of coding bootcamps/online coding courses
- Ability to problem solve and tackle challenges
- Experience working in tech or video/media companies is also a plus
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi TV generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- Your choice of hardware
- Work with other fellow AVOD enthusiasts
- Opportunity for internal growth
- Open PTO
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.