Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the role:
We are looking for a Vice President of People to help build and oversee all people related functions. This role is due to additional growth and support as Tubi positions itself for the next phase of growth and impact. You'll work closely with the executive team to lead initiatives across the organization including but not limited to Culture and Employee experience, Talent Acquisition, Compensation and benefits, Diversity and Inclusion, as well as Learning and Development. In order to be successful in this role you will need to have the ability to coach and develop relationships within the organization while inspiring a culture of personal accountability, execution, collaboration and positivity.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensure a top notch employee experience in accordance to Tubi values
- Advising and influencing business leaders on organizational design, leadership development, employee engagement and retention, performance criteria and measurement, succession planning, talent reviews and change management
- Create learning and development programs to prepare employees for more significant responsibilities as the company grows and scales
- Drive a culture that embodies Tubi's values, and that rewards, promotes and encourages high performance throughout the organization.
- Ensure cultural consistency as Tubi grows and scales, and set up infrastructure to manage through change and maintain trust and communication across all levels and functions
- Optimize the talent team and process for recruiting, including team structure, candidate evaluation processes, interview best practices, candidate follow-up, recruiting KPIs and their continuous improvement to drive the growth strategy
- Develop and manage a competitive, contemporary compensation program by completing regular market analysis, designing pay structures, conducting cost analyses and effectively implementing improvements
- Focus on recruiting and hiring diverse candidates. Creating an inclusive culture that encourages and supports diversity of thought and rewards the implementation of creative solutions
- BS/BA from an accredited university
- 15+ years combined Human Resources, People Operations and/or Talent Acquisition experience
- 5+ years leading HR/People Ops/Talent Acquisition teams in high growth companies or division of large company
- Experience scaling a high growth technology company beyond 400 employees
- Experience with global workforce, China experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to coach while executing business strategy
- Strong analytical ability
- Organizational design and assessment
- Strength in capacity planning
- Ability to assess and address business and interpersonal growth areas within the executive team
- Ability to develop progressive, proactive and cost effective processes and programs to address employee engagement and retention
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, gym subsidies and your choice of hardware
- Work with other fellow AVOD enthusiasts
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.