Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the Role:
We are looking for a creative and exceptional Brand Designer to join our growing marketing team and help evolve Tubi’s brand and voice. The right fit for this role will be someone who has 3-5 years of professional experience working on developing and building a brand design point of view ideally within a successful entertainment or tech company. In this role, you will be working directly with our Head of Marketing, product, design and content teams to drive great design. If you are looking for a high growth role combined with the ability to learn about ever evolving ConnectedTV, apply now!
- Establish design direction for projects that embrace the Tubi brand
- Work collaboratively to articulate Tubi’s voice, and brand strategy, and translate it into design deliverables
- Be an advocate for exceptional visual design at Tubi
- Manage your own projects independently from concept to completion with minimal direction or supervision
- Lead design projects for partnerships and offline brand experiences
- Create inspiring, immersive and innovative visuals for our digital experiences across the entire marketing lifecycle
- Design deliverables could include: web, digital brand campaigns, social media assets, printed material, sales presentations, and video production
- 3–5 years experience at an agency, studio or in-house working in digital
- Exceptional knowledge of design systems & best practices, and the ability to apply that thinking to your own projects
- Strong project management skills and comfort in creating solutions out of ambiguity
- Print & web production skills and expert Adobe skills (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- You have a strong point of view as a designer and passion for high quality work
- BFA or MFA in Design or related field, or equivalent work experience
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi TV generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- Your choice of hardware
- Opportunity for internal growth
- Open PTO
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.