Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
Tubi is hiring a talented Manager of Business Development to manage global digital distribution and strategic partnerships. The ideal candidate has experience running app distribution at a major digital media company and strong relationships with our mobile and connected device partners.
In this role you will grow Tubi’s viewership by:
- Helping develop and drive Tubi’s domestic and international distribution strategy
- Sourcing, vetting and negotiating new distribution and strategic partnership opportunities
- Managing and developing new opportunities with our existing app distribution partners
- Drive Deals:
- You will identify, develop, negotiate and close multi-platform global business deals, working to grow our international distribution footprint
- You will innovate new strategic partnership opportunities to grow the Tubi audience / build awareness
- Manage Partners:
- Own external relationships with Tubi’s device partners
- Negotiate deal renewals
- Proactively work to unlock promotional opportunities. You will be responsible for merchandising the Tubi application on device.
- Collaborate internally with Product, Engineering, Marketing and Ad Sales to develop and prioritize new opportunities
- Reporting: Lead reporting and data analysis on platform performance
- At least 3 years of experience leading Business Development and/or Distribution at a top digital video streaming application
- Robust deal experience, with a demonstrated ability to source and close high impact, revenue driving deals
- Established network of relationships throughout the digital media industry, especially with our app distribution partners (iOS, Android, Roku, Amazon Fire, Chromecast, Apple TV, Android TV, PlayStation, XBox, Samsung, Sony TV).
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong quantitative analytical and financial modeling skills
- Strategic thinker with a deep knowledge of the larger digital media landscape
- BA or BS degree
- MBA Preferred
- Experience with SQL queries, Periscope dashboards, and leading analytics platforms
- Working knowledge of app distribution technology, and the ability to understand technical jargon
Why work here?
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, gym subsidies and your choice of hardware
- Work with other fellow media enthusiasts
- Opportunity for internal growth
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.