Be a part of the industry-leading and fastest-growing streaming service that’s changing and shaping the way you look at TV. With over 20 million users worldwide and over 8,500 active movies and tv shows from partners such as MGM, Paramount and Lionsgate, Tubi takes pride In making entertainment accessible to all by providing a free ad-supported on demand streaming service. Come join one of the fastest growing companies in America!
About the Role:
This Production Infrastructure Engineering role will play a huge part in helping others debug their production services and support the engineering team as need be. We have a large and growing infrastructure since we build so many components in-house. From machine learning pipelines to video transcoding, there is a lot of opportunity for greenfield development. You will continue iterating and improving our existing infrastructure-as-code and configuration-as-code, own the process to allow engineers to productionize a new service while making sure that dashboards & automated alerts are properly configured before a service goes to production, and ideally help migrate containers & container orchestration.
- This Infrastructure Engineer will improve on our existing infrastructure-as-code
- Help evolve the direction of the Infrastructure team as one of the first hires on the team
- Work closely with other engineering teams to set up production environments
- Work on the implementation of Docker and Kubernetes
- Continue improving the infrastructure components that are built in house
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or other related field
- 4+ years of industry experience in a related role
- At least one year working experience with Ansible and/or Terraform
- Linux (preferably Ubuntu or other Debian based distro)
- Working knowledge of Python
- Docker, Kubernetes, Envoy
- Basic understanding of Network Operations (NetOps)
- Experience in networking
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi TV generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- Your choice of hardware
- Opportunity for internal growth
- Open PTO
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.