Join Tubi, the industry-leading and fastest-growing streaming service that is revolutionizing the future of TV! With over 8,500 active movies & TV shows, our users are watching millions of hours monthly from the world's largest free AVOD catalog. Backed by leading VC firms, and working with partners such as MGM, Paramount and Lionsgate, we are continuing to make entertainment accessible to all.
As a top ad-supported video on demand streaming service, Tubi engineers understand that the user happiness is our top priority and strive to offer a delightful user experience. From having a consistent experience across all our apps, to improving the performance and responsiveness of our app, we aim to help our users discover and enjoy and content, all for free.
This Production Infrastructure Engineering role will play a huge part in helping others debug their production services and support the engineering team as need be. We have a large and growing infrastructure since we build so many components in-house. From machine learning pipelines to video transcoding, there is a lot of opportunity for greenfield development. You will continue iterating and improving our existing infrastructure-as-code and configuration-as-code, own the process to allow engineers to productionize a new service while making sure that dashboards & automated alerts are properly configured before a service goes to production, and ideally help migrate containers & container orchestration.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or other related field
- 4+ years of industry experience in a related role
- At least one year working experience with Ansible and/or Terraform
- Linux (preferably Ubuntu or other Debian based distro)
- Working knowledge of Python
- Docker, Kubernetes, Envoy
- Basic understanding of Network Operations (NetOps)
- Experience in networking
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi TV generates healthy revenue and is close to profitable
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch, gym subsidies and your choice of hardware
- Own Tubi's Infrastructure
- Work with other fellow AVOD enthusiasts
- Opportunity for internal growth
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.