Join Tubi and reinvent the way consumers consume movies and TV! With over 8,500 active movies & TV shows, our users are watching millions of hours of the world's largest free catalog of premium content per month. With backing from leading VC firms, and content partners like MGM, Paramount and Lionsgate, we are disrupting the streaming media space.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Sourcer with a diverse skillset, predominantly focused in tech. You will have the opportunity to join a rapidly growing recruiting team and one of the fastest growing companies in America. As the 5th team member and first Sourcer you will report to the Talent Lead and help scale the Engineering and Product teams. You will have the opportunity to work closely with Tubi's CTO and VP of Product learning the in's and outs of the business in order to effectively source quality candidates.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Partnering with hiring managers and technical recruiters to target top notch bay area talent
- Scour the depths of the internet for savvy ways to reach top talent
- Importing successful connections to Greenhouse and setting up initial talent screens
- Perform in depth boolean and other various searches to build a vast candidate pipeline
- Manage the existing candidate outreach for a variety of technical roles
- Work a variety of roles across Product, Data Science, Machine Learning, Engineering, and Design
- 2+ years of recruiting and/or sourcing experience (at least 2 years recruiting technical talent), ideally a mix of agency and in-house.
- Interest in learning as much as possibly about our business model and product (streamers and cord cutters welcome!)
- Strong track record of success in technical sourcing or recruiting role.
- Experience recruiting for machine learning, product, data science, and engineering teams.
- Sales minded- You know how to sell the startup dream and back it up with anecdotes (storytelling is powerful).
- Proven track record of hiring top talent and upward mobility within a company
Why work here?
- Help build the future of TV
- Huge growth opportunity
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first, data-driven business
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi TV generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, gym subsidies and your choice of hardware
- Open PTO
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.