Join Tubi, the industry-leading and fastest-growing streaming service that is revolutionizing the future of TV! With over 8,500 active movies & TV shows, our users are watching millions of hours monthly from the world's largest free AVOD catalog. Backed by leading VC firms, and working with partners such as MGM, Paramount and Lionsgate, we are continuing to make entertainment accessible to all.
About the role:
We are looking for a data-driven Partner Marketing professional to join our growing marketing team and help evolve Tubi’s Content, Device, and Distribution Partner Marketing programs. The right fit for this role will be someone who has 5+ years of professional experience identifying and developing partner marketing opportunities ideally within a successful entertainment or tech company. In this role, you will be working directly with our Head of Marketing, Design, Distribution and Content teams to drive planning and execution. If you are looking for a high growth role combined with the ability to learn about ever-evolving ConnectedTV, apply now!
What you'll be doing:
- Support all Content, Distribution, and Device marketing and merchandising partnerships led by Business Development. Help promote our content and new/updated applications on device
- Develop content marketing plans for Tier 1 content partners to drive impact and scale
- Identify potential sponsorship and co-marketing opportunities outside of content, distribution and device partners i.e. carriers, bundles, other Freemium partners
- Drive analytics and performance metrics to develop and evolve partnerships reporting and drive actionable insights. Create cohesive co-marketing plans, and adapt plans as necessary to achieve maximum results
- Lead creative and marketing efforts around retail promotions, partner promotions, media execution, strategic projects and co-op marketing efforts for all Distribution, Device and Content Partners
- 5-8 years of industry experience in a relevant role
- BA/BS from an accredited university
- Strong quantitative analytical skills. Results-driven mindset thriving in a culture of impact
- The ability to tell compelling promotional stories around content
- Experience working for a high profile or up and coming media, entertainment or tech brand
- Creative spirit and appreciation for the brand
- Empathy and “Listen First” mentality
- Restlessly curious about the viewer, user, and insights
- Strong leadership, presentation, communication and collaboration skills
- Help build the future of TV
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first, data-driven business
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi generates healthy revenue.
- Learn from our Head of Marketing
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- Your choice of hardware
- Open PTO
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.