Join Tubi, the industry-leading and fastest-growing streaming service that is revolutionizing the future of TV! With over 8,500 active movies & TV shows, our users are watching millions of hours monthly from the world's largest free AVOD catalog. Backed by leading VC firms, and working with partners such as MGM, Paramount and Lionsgate, we are continuing to make entertainment accessible to all.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Partner Operations Coordinator to join our growing video operations team who has solid communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills. In this role you will be coordinating with content partners to manage asset delivery. Acquiring new content deliveries from existing partners, and supporting Business Development to sign and on-board new content partners. You will also be working with content programming, business development, and marketing to ensure current content partners are properly promoted.
Why work here?
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi TV generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, gym subsidies and your choice of hardware
- Work with other fellow AVOD enthusiasts
- Opportunity for internal growth
- BS/BA from an accredited university
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- 1-3 Years of relevant work experience
- Strong communication, organizational, and curiosity skills
- Microsoft Office
- Analytical and Data driven
- Role working with Business Development and Technical teams
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.