Join Tubi, the industry-leading and fastest-growing streaming service that is revolutionizing the future TV! With over 8,500 active movies & TV shows, our users are watching millions of hours from the world's largest free catalog of premium content per month. Backed by leading VC firms, and working with partners such as MGM, Paramount and Lionsgate, we are disrupting the streaming media space and providing access to millions of viewers.
About the role:
We are looking for a Head of Design to lead the Product and Brand/Creative design efforts of one of the fastest growing companies in the US. Tubi is a leading AVOD streaming service and is well-positioned to define the future of TV. The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years of experience working with a team of designers and has a proven track record of delivering beautiful and engaging user experiences. Additionally, the ideal candidate has experience leading and growing a team of designers.
What you'll be doing:
- The Head of Design will lead the evolution of the Tubi visual brand and design language
- Evolving the existing a style guide and owning the design principles that will inform the design and personality of all Tubi TV products
- Presenting design ideas and communicate design rationale
- Partner with product management in the design of user interfaces for applications and web properties in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- This may include creation of wireframes and prototypes to aid ideation as well as delivering pixel-perfect visual specification documents as guides for engineers
- Partner closely with the Head of Marketing to influence brand and creative strategy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of experience working in a Product Design/UX department
- 6+ years launching successful consumer-facing applications and/or websites
- 2+ years managing a team of designers
- Ability to articulate and convince regarding the “why” of design decisions
- Demonstrates excellent use of typography, iconography, color, imagery, and graphic elements
- Experience crafting design systems and brand/style-guides
- Help build the future of TV
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first, data-driven business
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi generates healthy revenue.
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- Your choice of hardware
- Open PTO
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.