Join Tubi, the industry-leading and fastest-growing streaming service that is revolutionizing the future of TV! With over 8,500 active movies & TV shows, our users are watching millions of hours monthly from the world's largest free AVOD catalog. Backed by leading VC firms, and working with partners such as MGM, Paramount and Lionsgate, we are continuing to make entertainment accessible to all.
What you’ll be doing:
We are looking for our first ever HR Generalist to join our growing People Operations team! Reporting to the Director of People Ops, this role would handle the day to day management of HR Operations and procedures, systems and programs. The ideal candidate has worked with a fast growing organization and is familiar with working across multiple offices and teams.
- Manage on-boarding and off-boarding for the organization
- Compliance- Employee files, Handbook & other documentation
- Craft policies around multi-office teams, both domestic and international
- Support the operationalization of our people programs
- Manage HRIS processes assist with the input and maintenance of employee data, ensuring timeliness, completeness, and accuracy of employee data
- 2-5 years HR or People Operations experience
- Experience with HRIS management; especially within a quickly scaling team!
- Strong understanding of HR administration policies, procedures and State/Federal legislation
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong project management and follow through
- HR Certification a bonus!
Why work here?
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, TubiTV generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, gym subsidies and your choice of hardware
- Work with other fellow AVOD enthusiasts
- Opportunity for internal growth