Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the Role:
We are looking for a data-centric, organized Content Performance Coordinator to work closely with our Product, Content Experience, and Engineering teams. You will be working with merchandising and content performance on the site, ensuring content is hitting revenue thresholds, utilizing internal and external levels to do so. You will also be creating Periscope dashboards, writing SQL and Redshift queries, analyzing content data to identify trends, under-performers, and potential bugs. This is the opportunity to work with a highly experienced team and managers in the fastest growing AVOD tech startup with deep ties to Hollywood.
- Write SQL/Redshift queries and conduct data analysis
- Track partner revenue data and health of each partnership, title, category, and placement of each title
- Work with Content Partnerships and Business Development on revenue estimates for potential titles and existing titles using analysis on data pulled from SQL and various sources
- Reintroduce titles into our Machine Learning algorithms and curated categories
- Promote organically performing titles so partners see highest possible revenue returns
- Create dashboards using tools such as Periscope
- Assist with creation of data and decks for partners as well as weekly internal meetings
- 2-6 years of experience in an analytical role
- Experience with SQL or similar
- Experience working with complex problems and identifying mathematical trends
- Experience working with Engineering and Product teams
- Experience working with content
- Strong communication, organizational, and curiosity skills
- BA/BS Degree
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, gym subsidies and your choice of hardware
- Work with other fellow AVOD enthusiasts
- Opportunity for internal growth
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.