Join Tubi, the industry-leading and fastest-growing streaming service that is revolutionizing the future of TV! With over 8,500 active movies & TV shows, our users are watching millions of hours monthly from the world's largest free AVOD catalog. Backed by leading VC firms, and working with partners such as MGM, Paramount and Lionsgate, we are continuing to make entertainment accessible to all.
We are looking for an data-centric, organized Content Performance Coordinator to work closely with our Product, Content Experience, and Engineering teams. You will be working with merchandising and content performance on the site, ensuring content is hitting revenue thresholds, utilizing internal and external levels to do so. You will also be creating Periscope dashboards, writing SQL and Redshift queries, analyzing content data to identify trends, under-performers, and potential bugs. This is the opportunity to work with a highly experienced team and managers in the fastest growing AVOD tech startup with deep ties to Hollywood.
If you want to join one of the fasted growing companies in America, apply now!!
- Write SQL/Redshift queries and conduct data analysis
- Track partner revenue data and health of each partnership, title, category, and placement of each title
- Work with Content Partnerships and Business Development on revenue estimates for potential titles and existing titles using analysis on data pulled from SQL and various sources
- Reintroduce titles into our Machine Learning algorithms and curated categories
- Promote organically performing titles so partners see highest possible revenue returns
- Create dashboards using tools such as Periscope
- Assist with creation of data and decks for partners as well as weekly internal meetings
- 2-6 years of experience in an analytical role
- Experience with SQL or similar
- Experience working with complex problems and identifying mathematical trends
- Experience working with Engineering and Product teams
- Experience working with content
- Strong communication, organizational, and curiosity skills
- BA/BS Degree
Why work here?
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi TV generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, gym subsidies and your choice of hardware
- Work with other fellow AVOD enthusiasts
- Opportunity for internal growth
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.