Join Tubi and change the way people watch movies and TV! With over 8,500 active movies & TV shows, our users are watching millions of hours from the world's largest free catalog of premium content per month. With backing from leading VC firms, and working with partners such as MGM, Paramount and Lionsgate, we are disrupting the streaming media space. A new member to the Inc. 500, we are one of the fastest growing private companies in the world!
About the role:
We are looking for a data-driven Head of Growth to lead the User Acquisition and Growth Marketing team. The right fit is someone who has 5+ years of professional experience partnering closely Growth, UA, Product and Data teams. In this role, you will be working directly with our User Acquisition, Product and Marketing teams in their day-to-day, driving all strategy for user acquisition and performance marketing while working closely on Retention and CRM. You’ll also be partnering with the Data Science team to drive integration of data from growth toolsets with Tubi’s internal data framework.
If you are looking for a fast-paced role combined with the ability to learn about the constantly evolving world of TV, Tubi is the place to be!
What you'll be doing:
- Define engagement/retention goals and growth strategy
- Manage and help prioritize workflow for the Growth Team
- Partner with Product Management on roadmap planning
- Partner with Head of Marketing on marketing initiatives
- Provide updates on the growth strategy to the rest of the leadership team
- Provide coaching/guidance and leadership that enables the Growth Team to hit their goals
- Remove any impediments impacting the Growth Team
- 5+ years of experience in a related user acquisition and growth role
- Successful track record managing high paced growth teams
- BA/BS from an accredited university
- Mobile, Web and OTT Experience
- Ability to influence and drive cross-team initiatives
- Data Fluency
- Proven ability to use data to drive growth decisions
- SQL proficiency
- Proficiency with statistical concepts
- Very comfortable with analytics
- Familiarity with behavioral science concepts
- Understanding of Marketing Principles in a data-driven context
- A/B, Multi-variate testing proficiency
- Help build the future of TV
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first, data-driven business
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- Your choice of hardware
- Open PTO
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.