Join Tubi, the industry-leading and fastest-growing streaming service that is revolutionizing the future of TV! With over 8,500 active movies & TV shows, our users are watching millions of hours monthly from the world's largest free AVOD catalog. Backed by leading VC firms, and working with partners such as MGM, Paramount and Lionsgate, we are continuing to make entertainment accessible to all.
We are looking for a Product Manager to build world-class video streaming experiences for Tubi in the living room (smart TVs, set top boxes, and game consoles). You'll work closely with engineering, design, operations, business, sales, and marketing to break down complex problems into goal-oriented product plans and specifications that will drive our business forward. In this role you will be driving product development, owning core app metrics, and driving A/B testing.
- 2+ years of product management or product design experience
- Analytical skills
- Demonstrates excellent spec writing skills
- 2+ years of experience building UX for consumer brands
- Previous experience as a software developer or data scientist or similar role
- BA/BS in Computer Science
- Experience building OTT experiences
- Experience creating high-fidelity interactive prototypes
- Experience developing social products
- Experience developing media/streaming applications
- Help build the future of TV
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first, data-driven business
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi generates healthy revenue.
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- Your choice of hardware
- Open PTO
Why work here?
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi TV generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, gym subsidies and your choice of hardware
- Work with other fellow AVOD enthusiasts
- Opportunity for internal growth
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.