Join Tubi and change the way people watch movies and TV! With over 8,500 active movies & TV shows, our users are watching millions of hours from the world's largest free catalog of premium content per month. With backing from leading VC firms, and working with partners such as MGM, Paramount and Lionsgate, we are disrupting the streaming media space. A new member to the Inc. 500, we are one of the fastest growing private companies in the world, and we’re looking forward to our continued growth with the help of a new Campaign Manager.
About the role:
We are looking for a driven and analytical Campaign Manager to join our growing Ad Operations team. The right fit is someone who has 2-3 years of professional experience partnering closely with Sales & Account Management teams within a media organization. In this role, you will be working directly with our revenue team in their day-to-day, learning the ins and outs of our product as well as the future of advertising in Connected TV. You’ll be interacting on a daily basis with clients to manage campaign assets, communicate campaign pacing and performance, manage inventory for incoming campaigns and much more. If you are looking for a high growth role combined with the ability to learn about the constantly evolving world of TV, Tubi is the place to be!
What you'll be doing:
- Manage daily delivery of campaigns to ensure 100% revenue recognition
- Work with Sales and clients to ensure assets are in house for campaign delivery
- Manage campaign reporting for clients and internal parties
- Create, implement, and manage campaigns through the Tubi proprietary ad server
- Work collaboratively to deliver weekly reporting to the management team
- 2-3 years of experience in a related role
- BA/BS from an accredited university
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Basic understanding of Ad Server trafficking
- Highly organized with strong communication, presentation, collaboration skills
- Experience with Salesforce or SQL a plus!
- Help build the future of TV
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first, data-driven business
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- Your choice of hardware
- Open PTO
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.