Join Tubi, the industry-leading and fastest-growing streaming service that is revolutionizing the future of TV! With over 8,500 active movies & TV shows, our users are watching millions of hours from the world's largest free catalog of premium content per month. Backed by leading VC firms, and working with partners such as MGM, Paramount and Lionsgate, we are disrupting the streaming media space and providing access to millions of users.
As a top ad-supported video on demand streaming service, Tubi engineers understand that the user happiness is our top priority and strive to offer a delightful user experience. From having a consistent experience across all our apps, to improving the performance and responsiveness of our app, we aim to help our users discover and enjoy and content, all for free.
About the role:
Deliver delightful user experiences, build clean unit-testable code, and contribute to a world-class engineering organization focused on bringing free TV and movie content to the world. This role will be part of a small team responsible for the highly rated Tubi iOS and tvOS apps. You will be building new features, improving performance, writing unit and integration tests and delivering a delightful user experience. We are looking for people who have user empathy, enjoy working in a team setting, are lifelong learners and want to set high goals for themselves.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or relevant experience
- 4+ years of industry experience as a Software Engineer
- 3+ years of iOS development experience and at least
- 1 year of full-time experience with Swift
- Strong UIKit fundamentals, including storyboarding, auto-layout and size-classes
- Familiarity with AVFoundation, AVPlayer and HLS are a big plus
- Extreme user empathy, data driven and a passion for a great UI/UX
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi TV generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- Your choice of hardware
- Work with other fellow AVOD enthusiasts
- Opportunity for internal growth
- Open PTO
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.