Join Tubi and change the way people watch movies and TV! With over 7,000 active movies & TV shows, our users are watching millions of hours from the world's largest free catalog of premium content per month. With backing from leading VC firms, and working with partners such as MGM, Paramount and Lionsgate, we are disrupting the streaming media space.
About the role:
Tubi is looking for an analytical thinking Growth and Retention Manager to own and manage the end-to-end customer and lifecycle engagement campaigns across our major channels. In this role, you will be owning and managing end-to-end CRM, customer engagement and lifecycle engagement campaigns across major channels: Push, email, in-app notifications and house ads campaigns. As a critical member of the growing UA team you will own audience segmentation, develop personalized marketing messages, and build new customer segmentation and campaign automation strategies. You will be working closely with the Head of UA and other members of the Product team to execute and own core performance targets and track key KPI’s.
What you'll be doing:
- Own and manage audience segmentation, develop personalized marketing messages/enhancements that can integrate with our existing ML-driven engagement journeys
- Build new customer segmentation and campaign automation strategies
- Scope and execute A/B tests across emails, web, mobile, and other customer-facing communication platforms
- Conduct post-experiment analyses and deep dives, and present recommendations and findings from test data
- Prioritize opportunities for improvement; generate data-driven hypotheses that inform strategies for campaigns and initiatives
- Interface with Product Marketing, Product Management, and Design teams to ship improvements
- Perform data analysis to monitor health of our growing user base, while identifying key areas for improvement
- Data mining, statistical modeling, and report building.
- Periscope or similar data visualization tools
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
- 2-3 years experience managing end-to-end CRM, Email and Push notification strategy and campaigns
- Understanding of what engagement metrics are and how to impact them (renewal, churn, engagement)
- Core understanding of engagement lifecycle, products and self-service sales
- Experience with querying Amazon Redshift and/or Data Bricks
- Product Management, Software Engineering, Design, or Management Consulting experience
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, gym subsidies, and your choice of hardware
- Work with other fellow AVOD enthusiasts
- Opportunity for internal growth
- Open PTO
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.