Join Tubi and reinvent the way consumers consume movies and TV! With over 7,500 active movies & TV shows, our users are watching millions of hours of the world's largest free catalog of premium content per month. With backing from leading VC firms, and content partners like MGM, Paramount and Lionsgate, we are disrupting the streaming media space.
Tubi is a data-centric company, from product roadmap decisions to algorithms that power our services to what shows we license, data and experimentation are at the center. We are looking for engineers passionate about building scalable, high throughput data infrastructure as well as tools to enable rapid iteration of machine learning algorithms.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of industry experience, at least two of which in a data infrastructure related role
- Proven track record of building and operating scalable, flexible and always-on data pipelines
- Strong knowledge of Scala and Apache Spark
- A passion for shipping production quality code with good test coverage
- Ability to quickly evaluate and make trade-off decisions on adopting emerging technologies
- An understanding of supervised and unsupervised machine learning methods
Why work here?
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi TV generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, gym subsidies and your choice of hardware
- Work with other fellow AVOD enthusiasts
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.