The Role: Head of Sales
TubeScience is looking for a talented Head of Sales to join our thriving team in Downtown LA! This role is remote flexible based in LA or anywhere in the US.
Quick ‘about us’:
We’re a data-driven video startup based in LA that’s grown to become the largest producer of video ads on paid social in the 4 years since founding. Collectively, our videos account for ~5% of all paid video views on Facebook and Instagram in North America and reach 100-200 million people per day.
Our clients are among the largest advertisers on FB and Instagram, across a wide range of verticals (incl. fashion, beauty, food, fitness apps, healthcare apps, financial services), giving us unique visibility into what drives success at scale. We focus on profitable growth with clients and grow their investment by 80% on average.
What's atypical about the company:
- We're fast and data-driven: our teams develop concepts in the morning, shoot/edit in the afternoon, launch in the evening, and iterate the next day based on real-world performance.
- We’re a behavioral R&D lab at the core: We put 2,000+ video experiments per week, watched by tens of millions of people per day, that give us deep insights into how people make decisions. Over the past couple years, we’ve built an enormous library of IP around human behavior and visual communication.
- We work on a pure pay for performance basis. Zero production fees for video. Clients only pay us if our videos outperform anything they’re running internally.
What You’ll Do:
- Set and achieve ambitious sales quota via networking into new client accounts, leveraging existing relationships, prospecting, and marketing initiatives
- Design and create impactful sales collateral to leverage during the sales process to prospect and close new business including but not limited to: outbound cold call lists, email campaigns, customer incentive programs etc.
- Develop KPI’s and analytics related to sales pipeline and prospects and regularly evaluate effectiveness of sales strategy and activities
- Partner with cross-functional teams in a fast paced and collaborative environment to drive new revenue growth at existing clients and create demand from prospective clients
- Present TubeScience’s value propositions to clients, while demonstrating a deep understanding of their business goals and how our services will best support them
- Build training materials to leverage in coaching and mentoring sales team members
- Respond to RFPs / RFIs
- Conduct extensive competitive research and market segmentation exercises to develop client personas and customize TubeScience’s sales strategy for each persona
- 10+ years of sales experience
- 4+ years experience building and managing sales teams
- Deep understanding of the performance marketing ecosystem
- Startup experience, with the ability to work effectively in a rapid-change environment
- Self-starter, with the ability to make progress independently whenever necessary
- Proven track record of securing new accounts and expanding them with the support of a delivery team; and adeptness in building high-quality relationships versus having a purely impersonal transactional approach
- Must be able to design, manage, and meet a sales plan. Ready and able to create your own playbook. Very strong on both strategy and execution.
- Demonstrated experience establishing and driving strong sales results with a proven track record of meeting and/or exceeding annual goals
- Demonstrated experience selling to both SMB (companies with $20M - $1B in annual sales) and enterprise ($1B) customers
- Global experience a strong plus
- Critical thinker with strong negotiating and strategic selling skills, and the ability to see the big picture while also understanding key project-level details
- Strong team building skills with a predisposition for building consensus and achieving goals through collaboration
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Flexible PTO
- 401k + Matching
- Personal Coaching
- Remote Flexibility
- Creative Working Environment
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Company Paid Dinner & Lyft during late shifts
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Annual Learning and Development Allotment
- Doctor House Call On-Demand
Interested candidates should apply directly for consideration. Upon submitting your application, our hiring team will review your credentials and will notify you if you are selected to participate in the interview process. We appreciate your interest in TubeScience and kindly ask that you refrain from inquiries to our teams via LinkedIn. All questions regarding the status of your application can be directed to email@example.com
No third party or agency submissions will be accepted.
TubeScience is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to contact us at accomodations@Company.com.