VP of Marketing at TubeScience
Downtown Los Angeles
TubeScience is looking for a talented VP of Marketing to join our thriving team in Downtown LA! This role is remote flexible based in LA or anywhere in the US.
Quick ‘about us’:
We’re a data-driven video startup based in LA that’s grown to become the largest producer of video ads on paid social in the 4 years since founding. Collectively, our videos account for ~5% of all paid video views on Facebook and Instagram in North America and reach 100-200 million people per day.
Our clients are among the largest advertisers on FB and Instagram, across a wide range of verticals (incl. fashion, beauty, food, fitness apps, healthcare apps, financial services), giving us unique visibility into what drives success at scale. We focus on profitable growth with clients and grow their investment by 80% on average.
What's atypical about the company:
- We're fast and data-driven: our teams develop concepts in the morning, shoot/edit in the afternoon, launch in the evening, and iterate the next day based on real-world performance.
- We’re a behavioral R&D lab at the core: We put 2,000+ video experiments per week, watched by tens of millions of people per day, that give us deep insights into how people make decisions. Over the past couple years, we’ve built an enormous library of IP around human behavior and visual communication.
- We work on a pure pay for performance basis. Zero production fees for video. Clients only pay us if our videos outperform anything they’re running internally.
What You’ll Do:
- Build TubeScience brand awareness amongst all potential clients and all key stakeholders who have decision making authority leveraging various marketing strategies such as online events, SEO, SEM, media and thought leadership opportunities
- Develop, implement and monitor the execution of marketing strategies that will reinforce TubeScience’s market positioning and USPs across current and prospective clients
- Own all public-facing communications (website, social media)
- Engage clients and industry partners to co-develop, publish, and promote highly credible, valuable content that builds and reinforces our position in the market
- Identify and secure media opportunities and speaking engagements for our executive team and partners to further promote our position as experts in the performance marketing ecosystem
- Develop and maintain relationships with various media outlets including major news networks and business publications
- Develop comprehensive client personas and tailor our marketing efforts to effectively engage each one
- Perform competitive analysis to better understand our unique value proposition compared to other performance marketing companies in industry
- Create assets that will be leveraged by our sales team to drive business development
- Own the SEO and SEM strategy and execution for TubeScience
Internal Communications (Optional):
- Develop an internal communications plan that connects TubeScience leaders and employees, engages them in our business, strategic priorities and mission and keeps them informed, engaged and inspired
- Help support our C-suite with communications to all employees including content strategy and execution
- Develop brand guidelines/protocols/structures for communications across internal stakeholders, employees and recruits
- 10+ years of integrated communications and marketing experience with a focus on measurable results and lead generation
- Deep understanding of the paid media and performance marketing ecosystem
- Recent B2B marketing experience
- PR and online event/networking expertise, with existing network of media partners and journalists
- Demonstrated leadership, collaboration and relationship skills
- C-level verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Flexible PTO
- 401k + Matching
- Personal Coaching
- Remote Flexibility
- Creative Working Environment
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Company Paid Dinner & Lyft during late shifts
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Annual Learning and Development Allotment
- Doctor House Call On-Demand
Interested candidates should apply directly for consideration. Upon submitting your application, our hiring team will review your credentials and will notify you if you are selected to participate in the interview process. We appreciate your interest in TubeScience and kindly ask that you refrain from inquiries to our teams via LinkedIn. All questions regarding the status of your application can be directed to email@example.com (opens in new tab)
No third party or agency submissions will be accepted.
TubeScience is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.