The Role: Creative Producer
TubeScience is looking for a talented Creative Producer to join our thriving team in Downtown LA!
Quick ‘about us’:
We’re a data-driven video startup based in LA that’s grown to become the largest producer of video ads on paid social in the 3 years since founding. Collectively, our videos account for ~5% of all paid video views on Facebook and Instagram in North America.
Our clients are among the largest advertisers on FB and Instagram, across a wide range of verticals (incl. fashion, beauty, food, fitness apps, healthcare apps, financial services), giving us unique visibility into what drives success at scale.
What's atypical about the company:
- We're fast and data-driven: our teams develop concepts in the morning, shoot/edit in the afternoon, launch in the evening, and iterate the next day based on real-world performance.
- We’re a behavioral R&D lab at the core: We put 2,000+ video experiments per week, watched by tens of millions of people per day, that give us deep insights into how people make decisions. Over the past couple years, we’ve built an enormous library of IP around human behavior and visual communication.
- We work on a pure pay for performance basis. Zero production fees for video. Clients only pay us if our videos outperform anything they’re running internally.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with editors, strategists and motion graphics to create direct response videos for a wide range of clients
- Translate scripts and strategic briefs into well-executed videos
- Own the post-production visual execution and full utilization of available assets
- Help determine shoot needs such as leveraging existing assets or shooting something from scratch
- As needed: write, shoot, and direct original, best-in-class social media videos
- Comply with brand and legal guidelines
- Utilize our data and analytical tools to make improvements to existing videos
- Utilize our consumer research briefs to create content for specific customer segments
- Bring a positive, can-do attitude to the team
- Must have experience managing a crew of 5 or more people
- Must have experience managing multiple fast turnaround projects simultaneously on a weekly basis
- 3+ years as a producer/director/post-production
- 2+ years experience making content for FB/Snap/TikTok/Instagram/YouTube
- Experience in marketing is a plus
- Experience shooting on iPhone and DSLRs
- Must provide link(s) to recent samples of work you have produced and/or directed
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Flexible PTO
- 401k + Matching
- Creative Working Environment
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Company Paid Dinner & Lyft during late shifts
- Company SWAG
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Doctor House Call On-Demand
Interested candidates should apply directly for consideration. Upon submitting your application, our hiring team will review your credentials and will notify you if you are selected to participate in the interview process. We appreciate your interest in TubeScience and kindly ask that you refrain from inquiries to our teams via LinkedIn. All questions regarding the status of your application can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org (opens in new tab)
No third party or agency submissions will be accepted.
TubeScience is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.