TubeScience is looking for a talented Head of Growth to join our thriving team in Downtown LA!
Quick ‘about us’:
We’re a data-driven video startup based in LA that’s grown to become the largest producer of video ads on paid social in the 3 years since founding. Collectively, our videos account for ~5% of all paid video views on Facebook and Instagram in North America.
Our clients are among the largest advertisers on FB and Instagram, across a wide range of verticals (incl. fashion, beauty, food, fitness apps, healthcare apps, financial services), giving us unique visibility into what drives success at scale.
What's atypical about the company:
- We're fast and data-driven: our teams develop concepts in the morning, shoot/edit in the afternoon, launch in the evening, and iterate the next day based on real-world performance.
- We’re a behavioral R&D lab at the core: We put 2,000+ video experiments per week, watched by tens of millions of people per day, that give us deep insights into how people make decisions. Over the past couple years, we’ve built an enormous library of IP around human behavior and visual communication.
- We work on a pure pay for performance basis. Zero production fees for video. Clients only pay us if our videos outperform anything they’re running internally.
Who You Are:
A team player who can take feedback and own a project. You can manage expectations, communicate effectively to varying audiences and are a good listener. You thrive under tight timelines with minimal supervision. You are highly engaged in what’s new and emerging in the Facebook ad ecosystem, can speak extensively about recent technical and policy changes, and can answer questions, as well as, make predictions about potential ramifications. You are comfortable working with cross-functional teams to build necessary tools to help you execute.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure TubeScience Clients’ media strategy is best in class for ROAS/CPA objectives, and aligned with TubeSience creative strategy and test/learn cycle
- Strategize and oversee client Facebook ad campaigns from conception to creative to execution to analysis. We want thought leaders
- Continuously measure and provide recommendations on campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests
- Stay abreast on relevant changes in the Facebook ecosystem through analysis of our extensive ad database, communication with clients, following industry publications and groups, and forging deeper relationships with expert teams at Facebook
- Prepare thought leadership content such as media guides to enable client and industry education on Facebook strategies and best practices
- 10+ years of experience in digital advertising, marketing, consulting, or media at the leadership level
- 5+ years experience in the Facebook ad ecosystem
- Must have experience selling original ideas to stakeholders demonstrating an ability to build compelling stories as a client engagement strategy
- Sharp eye for detail and proven project management skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and with working in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Fluency in mathematical concepts relevant to media planning and purchasing
- Experience with the following networks/tools is a plus: Google Adwords, Youtube, Pinterest, Snap
- Demonstrated thought leadership such as speaking engagements and publications are a plus
TubeScience is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.