TubeScience is looking for a talented Influencer Marketing Manager to join our thriving team in Downtown LA!
Quick ‘about us’:
We’re a data-driven video startup based in LA that’s grown to become the largest producer of video ads on paid social in the 3 years since founding. Collectively, our videos account for ~5% of all paid video views on Facebook and Instagram in North America.
Our clients are among the largest advertisers on FB and Instagram, across a wide range of verticals (incl. fashion, beauty, food, fitness apps, healthcare apps, financial services), giving us unique visibility into what drives success at scale.
What's atypical about the company:
- We're fast and data-driven: our teams develop concepts in the morning, shoot/edit in the afternoon, launch in the evening, and iterate the next day based on real-world performance.
- We’re a behavioral R&D lab at the core: We put 2,000+ video experiments per week, watched by tens of millions of people per day, that give us deep insights into how people make decisions. Over the past couple years, we’ve built an enormous library of IP around human behavior and visual communication.
- We work on a pure pay for performance basis. Zero production fees for video. Clients only pay us if our videos outperform anything they’re running internally.
Who You Are:
A team player who has proven experience identifying and engaging influencers, developing and managing outreach programs, and creating engaging, brand worthy content. You can manage expectations, communicate effectively to varying audiences and are a good listener. You thrive under tight timelines with minimal supervision. You are highly engaged in what’s new and emerging in the influencer ecosystem.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, execute and manage influencer video campaigns
- Identify and build relationships with influencers large and small, with a focus on smaller influencers
- Attend relevant events for networking and business purposes
- Develop content ideas and write and curate content
- Pitch and present content and campaign ideas to influencers
- Direct the creation and distribution of creative assets used by influencers
- Lead brainstorms for new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies, and influencers
- Create post-mortems and recap decks for campaigns
- Have previously developed relationships with influencers across various industries
- 2+ years experience in social media and content marketing
- Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized with great time management skills
- Outstanding project management skills
- Comfort with data, numbers and focus on ROI measurement
- Self-starter who can serve as a strong advocate for our customers and their brands
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
TubeScience is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.