TubeScience is looking for a talented Studio Asset Producer to join our thriving team in Downtown LA!
Quick ‘about us’:
We’re a data-driven video startup based in LA that’s grown to become the largest producer of video ads on paid social in the 3 years since founding. Collectively, our videos account for ~5% of all paid video views on Facebook and Instagram in North America.
Our clients are among the largest advertisers on FB and Instagram, across a wide range of verticals (incl. fashion, beauty, food, fitness apps, healthcare apps, financial services), giving us unique visibility into what drives success at scale.
What's atypical about the company:
- We're fast and data-driven: our teams develop concepts in the morning, shoot/edit in the afternoon, launch in the evening, and iterate the next day based on real-world performance.
- We’re a behavioral R&D lab at the core: We put 2,000+ video experiments per week, watched by tens of millions of people per day, that give us deep insights into how people make decisions. Over the past couple years, we’ve built an enormous library of IP around human behavior and visual communication.
- We work on a pure pay for performance basis. Zero production fees for video. Clients only pay us if our videos outperform anything they’re running internally.
Who You Are:
A team player who can TAKE feedback but OWN the whole project. You can manage expectations, resources, and others all at once, and you thrive under tight timelines with minimal supervision. You have a proven eye, and technical knowledge that can turn simple ideas into visually compelling content for social media. You’re motivated by making things people want to watch, and continuously learn and get better at that. You live and breathe social media, and realize it’s the future of both entertainment and advertising.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the visual execution for an account in a way that is best in class and brand compliant
- Ensure top quality and high level of craft in the final delivery of every project
- Work with teammates to create direct response videos for a wide range of clients
- Translate scripts and strategic briefs into well-executed videos
- Comply with brand and legal guidelines
- Utilize our consumer research briefs to create content for specific customer segments
- Bring a positive, can-do attitude to the team
- Work closely with Creative Director, Production Coordination Managers and Directors to concept and ideate creative for video
- Manage interdisciplinary teams to evolve creative concepts into clear sets of deliverables
- Manage project budgets and timelines
- Produce and deliver 8 shoots per month for minimum of 6 brands
- 5+ years as a producer in a commercial production setting
- Must have experience leading crews of 5 or more people across various disciplines
- Experience casting talent for ad campaigns
- Recent or past experience working for a creative agency or production company
- Strong eye for producing impactful photo and video assets
- Experience shooting video assets for targeted products
- Must provide a link to recent DEMO REEL that includes samples of work
- Must understand tradeoffs associated with timelines, cost, and quality
- Must be able to work independently, make sound decisions, think strategically, and maintain accuracy and attention to detail
- Must possess solid organizational, effective time management and excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with internal teams
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US
- Experience making content for FB/Snap/TikTok/Instagram/YouTube a plus
- Experience in marketing is a plus
- Experience shooting on iphones and DSLRs is a plus
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Flexible PTO
- 401k + Matching
- Creative Working Environment
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Company Paid Dinner & Lyft during late shifts
- Company SWAG
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Doctor House Call On-Demand
TubeScience is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.