The Role: Creative Producer
TubeScience is looking for a talented Creative Producer to join our thriving team in Downtown LA!
Quick ‘about us’:
We’re a data-driven video startup based in LA that’s grown to become the largest producer of video ads on paid social in the 3 years since founding. Collectively, our videos account for ~5% of all paid video views on Facebook and Instagram in North America.
Our clients are among the largest advertisers on FB and Instagram, across a wide range of verticals (incl. fashion, beauty, food, fitness apps, healthcare apps, financial services), giving us unique visibility into what drives success at scale.
What's atypical about the company:
- We're fast and data-driven: our teams develop concepts in the morning, shoot/edit in the afternoon, launch in the evening, and iterate the next day based on real-world performance.
- We’re a behavioral R&D lab at the core: We put 2,000+ video experiments per week, watched by tens of millions of people per day, that give us deep insights into how people make decisions. Over the past couple years, we’ve built an enormous library of IP around human behavior and visual communication.
- We work on a pure pay for performance basis. Zero production fees for video. Clients only pay us if our videos outperform anything they’re running internally.
Who You Are:
A team player who can TAKE feedback but OWN the whole project. You can sense an oversight and problem solve before they turn into liabilities. You can manage expectations, resources, and others all at once, and you thrive under tight timelines with minimal resources. You are comfortable working as a one-person production crew or as a leader of the team. You have a proven eye and technical knowledge that can turn simple ideas into visually compelling content for social media. You take as much pride in a happy film set as you do the resulting project produced from it.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with teammates to create direct response videos for a wide range of clients
- Translate scripts and strategic briefs into well-executed videos
- Write, shoot, direct and edit original, best-in-class social media videos
- Comply with brand and legal guidelines
- Utilize our data and analytical tools to make improvements to existing videos
- Utilize our consumer research briefs to create content for specific customer segments
- Bring a positive, can-do attitude to the team
- 3+ years as a producer/editor
- 2+ years experience making content for FB/Snap/TikTok/Instagram/YouTube
- Experience in marketing is a plus
- Experience shooting on I-phones and DSLRs
- Advanced knowledge of After Effects & Adobe Premiere (MoGRTS, Dynamic Link, Expressions, etc).
- Must provide a link to recent DEMO REEL that includes samples of work you have written, shot, and edited
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Flexible PTO
- 401k + Matching
- Creative Working Environment
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Company Paid Dinner & Lyft during late shifts
- Company SWAG
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Doctor House Call On-Demand
TubeScience is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.