TSM is a world-recognized leader in esports, winner of 96x championships, and according to Forbes, continues to be the world's most valuable esports org (learn more at tsm.gg).
Originally founded in 2009 by Andy Dinh and Dan Dinh, today TSM is comprised of 13 competitive teams across 10 different titles (VALORANT, League of Legends, Dota 2, Fortnite, Apex, Rainbow 6, Strategy & Fighters, Free Fire, BGMI, and Wild Rift). We also have one of the largest networks of streamers on Twitch.tv (Subsid. Amazon).
All of this contributes to our mission to become the most competitive, popular, and successful esports and video game organization in the world. We're seeking skilled, driven, and passionate team members to continue the momentum forward.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Content Creator Manager to join our Esports & Creator team to support our content creators. Reporting to the General Manager of PC Esports & Creators, your work will have a visible impact as we grow and reshape our content creator strategy. You will be the key point of contact for all of our Content Creators and you will play a vital role in helping our teams understand and address the needs of our creators.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Establish and maintain an intimate understanding of our influencers and talent (max 30)
- Esports Specific Creators - max 15
- TSM Content Creators - max 15
- Coordinate directly with creators and their business managers or agents to build supportive relationships.
- Support TSM and creator lead large-scale and high-touch programs and initiatives
- Work closely with internal teams across Social, Esports, Content, Merch, and Operations, to support our influencers and their TSM related work & TSM related support/activation.
- Manage and resolve people (HR) types of issues for our talent community in conjunction with their business managers or agents
- Assist creators with complex issues such as VISAs and ability to connect creators with the best available supportive services such as Legal, Accounting, Insurance, ect.
- Ensure creators are following the listed deliverables in their contract
- Be proactive in connecting creators with Marketing to ensure Social recognizes and promotes creator moments/ achievements.
- Be proactive and creative in the ability to order gifts for creators when applicable (birthdays, family passing, significant milestones, new pets, engagements, weddings, ect.)
- Be proactive in checking in and supporting creators on a weekly basis so creators feel supported and part of the TSM culture.
What You'll Need to Be Successful
- Experience working with influencers and/or gaming content creators.
- Ability to quickly respond to messages & requests from content creators and TSM staff
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience focusing on either Twitch/YouTube creators, video games, consumer brands/products or entertainment.
- Extensive knowledge of video games, streaming networks and content platforms, including Twitch, YouTube, and communications platforms such as Discord.
- A good understanding of booking travel and assisting with travel accommodations for creators
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-performance culture where the business is constantly evolving.
- Ability to think critically and anticipate issues before they arise, and proactively suggest long-term solutions.
- Ability to think both strategically and broadly, but able and willing to take a hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves approach to tackle multiple, competing priorities.
- Demonstrated the ability to plan, organize, implement, and close multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Excellent judgment and the ability to make sound decisions independently.
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and manage time effectively – seamlessly move between projects and tasks, without losing sight of what's important to do.
- Outstanding communication and relationship-building skills.
- Crisis-management experience.
- You’re passionate about helping and empowering others.
- Bachelor's or equivalent training and/or experience.
Perks & Benefits
Competitive Market Pay, Unlimited Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Days & Holidays, 100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan, Wellness Activities, Happy Hours, Company Team Building Events, Flexible Work From Home Days, Catered Lunch and Dinner (onsite), Fitness Center (onsite)
TSM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Please note: We have a COVID-19 vaccine mandate for all employees. All employees who will be onsite will need to be fully vaccinated. The mandate is subject to accommodation in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Swift Media Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law.