Intuit Inc. (NASDAQ: INTU) is a leading provider of business and financial management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses, consumers and accounting professionals. We currently employ approximately 8,000 employees located across the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Singapore, and India.
Our flagship products and services, including TSheets®, QuickBooks®, Quicken® and TurboTax® software, simplify small business management and payroll processing, personal finance and Payments, as well as tax preparation and filing; ProSeries® and Lacerte® are Intuit's leading tax preparation software suites for professional accountants. Intuit continues to expand and grow. We are currently going through a fundamental transformation from a shrink-wrapped software company to one of the country's leading providers of web-based applications and solutions.
Over 50 million users, seven million small businesses depend on Intuit because we innovate at the crossroads of real customer problems and breakthrough technology.
Our new vision for customer care is to create a consistently delightful customer experience through a culture of customer-centric thinking that will dramatically impact our Net Promoter Score and drive revenue growth. We are embarking on a major cultural shift from focusing on traditional call center metrics, to delighting customers by solving their problems while demonstrating that we care.
Your Opportunity at Intuit:
Intuit's Small Business Segment Care (SBSEG Care) is seeking an experienced and collaborative Senior Operations Analyst to be part of our Operations Workforce Management Team. In this role you will enable our Care service delivery teams to execute our operational plans, assist the business in achieving service levels goals, as well as provide operational insights. You will also analyze operational performance to learn and make recommendations to improve.
The CX Operations Data Specialist is part of our operations team that supports and develops applications for client tracking, reporting, escalated customer technical support, and internal software and hardware support. This position is the liaison between management, Systems, Strategic Planning and Analysis, and the users of internal software applications. (S)he works with end-users and decision-makers providing reporting, data, and analytics that support business decisions.
- Work with leadership to improve the operational systems, and processes in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, and business processes
- Work with leadership to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services, evaluated through data and analytics
- Help drive improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions
- Evaluate and analyze data and provide recommendations on operational processes that contributed to organizational goals
- Working with management, strategic planning & analysis staff and end-users, to provide reporting and analytics needed to architect process work-flows and actionable goals
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards
- Create and document application requirements by working together with those involved in the development of program enhancements and changes including program staff, programmers, strategic planning and analysis staff and/or outside consultants as needed
- Through understanding of SQL and an aptitude to learn other software solutions required to be successful in this role
- The ability or aptitude to create effective visualizations helping to make sound business decisions
- Keeping abreast of new team processes and key software features and functionality, providing recommendations for process improvements
- Train new and existing users on how to use database applications
- Keep application users informed about system functionality and Enhancements
- Provide application users with technical support
- Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies application configuration and help related materials for users as database applications are developed
- Assist programmer with the development of technical documentation of existing and future applications
- Work with data analyst and data scientist to organize and complete bodies of work that support not only CX, but other organizational initiatives made up of several departments
- Meet or exceed key deliverable benchmarks and deadlines
- Regular meetings with Director and other key internal and external (contractor) constituents and provide weekly updates to project milestones and/or deadlines
- Bachelor's degree (BS in relevant field a plus)
- +2 years of SQL
- At least 3 years experience in project management (PM certification a plus)
- Strong background and work experience in SaaS environments
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in MS tools
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing major projects or initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional standards
- Excels at operating in an fast pace, community environment
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Persuasive with details and facts
- Delegate responsibilities when appropriate
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment