TSheets is proudly owned by Intuit and powered by QuickBooks. Our team of 300 has joined forces with Intuit’s over 9,000 brilliant individuals who share our passion to innovate and deliver excellence. TSheets and Intuit share an obsessive customer-centric vision. As one company, we will provide a seamless experience and better tools to run your business.
We’re currently seeking a researcher with strong quantitative skills to join our UX research team. This role would drive tactical and strategic product decisions and address both user behavior and attitudes. Our ideal candidate has a mixed-methods background and is very strong in quantitative methods. This person has experience executing primary research and a keen ability to integrate data from different sources to triangulate product insights. The right candidate is an excellent communicator, comfortable in a fast-moving organization and passionate about empowering business owners and employees.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (product management, data science, design, engineering) to identify and prioritize knowledge gaps and design research that addresses those gaps.
- Design and execute custom primary research using a wide variety of methods.
- Analyze and interpret through the lens of business impact, user experience, and market opportunities.
- Assess current offerings, better understand our customers, and identify new product opportunities.
- Synthesize data into user insights and strategic frameworks that will inform product strategy.
- Effectively communicate research findings and recommendations.
- Ability to dive deep into both qualitative and quantitative data to surface insights.
- Be an advocate for the user and their needs across all areas of the company.
Experience / Background
- Degree in Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Statistics or related field.
- 5+ years experience in applied product research on web and mobile apps.
- Experience executing mixed-methods research (combining qualitative and quantitative methods)
- Experience conducting research in an organization or consulting environment, including working with key stakeholders to understand and clarify their people research needs, and communicating analyses to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in survey design
- Proven track record of leading research and collaborating with other teams to discover insights, identify unmet needs, and craft better products.
- Proficient in both qualitative and quantitative research methods such as ethnography, contextual inquiry, competitive analysis, and formal usability studies.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with product managers, designers, and developers.
- Strong understanding of design principles and human-centered design process.
- Experienced in user-centered research processes that complement rapid development cycles.