Intuit Inc. (NASDAQ: INTU) is a leading provider of business and financial management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses, consumers and accounting professionals. We currently employ approximately 8,000 employees located across the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Singapore, and India.
Our flagship products and services, including TSheets®, QuickBooks®, Quicken® and TurboTax® software, simplify small business management and payroll processing, personal finance and Payments, as well as tax preparation and filing; ProSeries® and Lacerte® are Intuit's leading tax preparation software suites for professional accountants. Intuit continues to expand and grow. We are currently going through a fundamental transformation from a shrink-wrapped software company to one of the country's leading providers of web-based applications and solutions.
Over 50 million users, seven million small businesses depend on Intuit because we innovate at the crossroads of real customer problems and breakthrough technology.
Our new vision for customer care is to create a consistently delightful customer experience through a culture of customer-centric thinking that will dramatically impact our Net Promoter Score and drive revenue growth. We are embarking on a major cultural shift from focusing on traditional call center metrics, to delighting customers by solving their problems while demonstrating that we care.
Your Opportunity at Intuit:
Intuit's Small Business Segment Care (SBSEG Care) is seeking an experienced and collaborative Senior Operations Analyst to be part of our Operations Workforce Management Team. In this role you will enable our Care service delivery teams to execute our operational plans, assist the business in achieving service levels goals, as well as provide operational insights. You will also analyze operational performance to learn and make recommendations to improve.
In this position you will be part of a team committed to ensuring we are optimizing our contact center, while ensuring we are continuously exceeding the expectations of key stakeholders. We are looking for a team member who will help us deliver on KPIs while driving process improvement, innovation, and growing a team of professionals to ensure we deliver an awesome customer experience for TSheets, online and mobile platforms. Position will be located in Boise, ID.
- Assist in the creation and delivery of accurate, detailed, timely and user-friendly reports/dashboards for both managers and agents to ensure operational goals of the organization are met.
- Lead a team of workforce management analysts responsible for driving excellence by partnering with Care delivery and Operational teams
- Monitor contact center queues, customer wait times and service level performance, and operational trends (call volumes, call patterns, and staff productivity)
- Partner with Care delivery teams to balance intraday performance across multiple queues, through proactive skill changes and resource adjustments
- Process agent onboarding and tool requests to ensure new contact center agents have the appropriate resources to meet customer needs
Manage customer messaging within IVRs, web sites, and tool during incidents
- Create reporting utilities, management reports, spreadsheet models and ad-hoc queries to support business analysis
- Utilize key metrics and leading indicators to understand how we are performing for customers and identify priorities to improve operational performance to ensure "right for me" care.
- Partner with Care delivery and Operational teams to provide operational insights, ensure understanding of service level management objectives, and provide recommendations on improvement plans.
- Drive innovative impact that leads to operational excellence…continuously assess, redesign processes to ensure that they are repeatable, sustainable and scalable.
- Customer driven…Thinks customer-in vs. process-out with a relentless focus on delighting customers with strong bias for action and delivering results.
- Operational excellence with proven history of driving rigor, process improvements, and progress around unresolved issues and actions.
- Proven management expertise with 3 or more years of experience leading teams to successful outcomes.
- Subject matter expert with 5 or more years in contact center operations.
- Strong knowledge of contact center operations… Experience utilizing contact center tools, metrics, and reporting to ensure optimal performance across multiple contact channels and agent groups.
- Ability to work and build relationships in a matrix organization… Networks with and influences internal and external contributors to advance knowledge and optimize solutions.
- Ability to prioritize and review own deliverables against organizational goals and strategies.
- Promotes speed, quality, and shared vision by getting the right people involved in decision making.
- Data driven…Uses methodologies, metrics, and analysis to assess and improve experiences.
- Drive results through innovation…Test hypotheses through experimentation & continuous improvement.
- End-to-end mindset…Systemic thinker who works across boundaries.
- Strong communicator…Communicates equally well with senior leaders, front-line employees and cross-functional groups.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, call center ACD platforms, CRMs, and databases required. Knowledge of Amazon Connect, Siebel, Salesforce, LiveEngage, Interactions.net, and Interactive Intelligence preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required