Senior Cerner Clinical Data Analyst
Truveta is the world’s first health provider led data platform with a vision of Saving Lives with Data. Our mission is to enable researchers to find cures faster, empower every clinician to be an expert, and help families make the most informed decisions about their care. Achieving Truveta’ s ambitious vision requires an incredible team of talented and inspired people with a special combination of health, software and big data experience who share our company values.
Our headquarters are in the greater Seattle area but we celebrate and embrace a remote culture.
Who We Need
Truveta is rapidly building a talented and diverse team to tackle complex health and technical challenges. Beyond core capabilities, we are seeking problem solvers, passionate and collaborative teammates, and those willing to roll up their sleeves while making a difference. If you are interested in the opportunity to pursue purposeful work, join a mission-driven team, and build a rewarding career while having fun, Truveta may be the perfect fit for you.
Are you drawn to solving hard problems rooted in data? We are looking for data scientists and data engineers who enjoy discovering hidden patterns buried in unruly piles of information and then streamlining the process to make it easy for all that follow. Join a diverse and inclusive team of bright engineers and scientists who are keen to collaborate with you, share their insights and learn from each other.
- You are an SME on clinical applications and know how data is organized to serve the needs of the clinicians, researchers, and the patients they serve
- Knowledge of health care industry terminology and concepts
- Hands-on experience with data profiling, analysis tools, techniques and visualization technologies
- You love and have a deep passion for understanding data and how the business works
- You are a self-starter with an ability to engage deeply with a stellar technical team
- Bachelors or Graduate degree in Computer Science, Data Analytics, Engineering, Health Information Management, Healthcare Administration or a related analytic field
- 6+ years of experience, preferably at a health care system/software development company
- 3+ years of implementation experience with clinical applications like Cerner, MEDITECH, Allscripts, Epic is required
- 3+ years of experience analyzing large datasets, proficient in SQL, Python or R
- Experience defining mapping rules between source data to target tables
- Experience supporting customer engagement
- Hands-on experience translating clinical staff practices to informatics applications
- Knowledge of healthcare terminology and concepts, data exchange standards (like HL7/FHIR, CCDA, etc.) clinical ontologies (like ICD, RxNorm, CPT, NDC, SNOMED, LOINC, etc.) a plus
- Experience with modern cloud-native platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure, Data Bricks, Snowflake) a plus
Be a part of building something special. Now is the perfect time to join Truveta. We have strong, established leadership with decades of success. We are well-funded. We are building a culture that prioritizes people and their passions across personal, professional, and everything in between. Join us as we build an amazing company together.
- Interesting and meaningful work for every career stage
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits with strong medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401K plan
- Professional development & training opportunities for continuous learning
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave
- Regular team activities (virtual and in-person as soon as we are able)
Truveta is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and empowering workplace. We believe that having employees, interns, and contractors with diverse backgrounds enables Truveta to better meet our mission and serve patients and health communities around the world. We recognize that opportunities in technology historically excluded and continue to disproportionately exclude Black and Indigenous people, people of color, people from working class backgrounds, people with disabilities, and LGBTQIA+ people. We strongly encourage individuals with these identities to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements.