Truveta is the world’s first health provider led data platform with a vision of Saving Lives with Data. Our mission is to enable researchers to find cures faster, empower every clinician to be an expert, and help families make the most informed decisions about their care. Achieving Truveta’ s ambitious vision requires an incredible team of talented and inspired people with a special combination of health, software and big data experience who share our company values.
Our headquarters are in the greater Seattle area but we celebrate and embrace a remote culture.
Who We Need
Truveta is rapidly building a talented and diverse team to tackle complex health and technical challenges. Beyond core capabilities, we are seeking problem solvers, passionate and collaborative teammates, and those willing to roll up their sleeves while making a difference. If you are interested in the opportunity to pursue purposeful work, join a mission-driven team, and build a rewarding career while having fun, Truveta may be the perfect fit for you.
Truveta aims to make complex healthcare insights accessible to a broad spectrum of users. To realize this goal, we are looking for creative and capable user interface experts to build modern web-based product surfaces.
As part of an integrated agile team, we are seeking UX software engineers who:
- Will collaborate with other engineers, product designers and the company leadership to own the user experience
- Develop ways to enrich our feature offerings and present a consistent set of tailored experiences for different personas
- Determine and apply the right building blocks, test harnesses and processes that pave the way for continuous evolution of the experience.
- Be willing to learn along with the rest of the company and its customers
- Be customer obsessed, creating a world-class reputation for quality
- Seek and respond to feedback from users and stakeholders
- Willingness to commit to ongoing training on key topics like privacy, ethics, and security
- BS/MS degree in CS or related technical discipline or equivalent years of experience.
- 5+ years of professional development experience designing, coding and debugging.
- Web development experience using React and Typescript.
- Laravel and PHP experience is a bonus.
- Familiarity with RESTful API design.
- Knowledge and interest in performance measurement and responsiveness improvement techniques such as caching, asynchronous workflows and query restructuring.
- Experience with any of the modern public clouds – Azure, AWS or GCP – is a plus.
Be a part of building something special. Now is the perfect time to join Truveta. We have strong, established leadership with decades of success. We are well-funded. We are building a culture that prioritizes people and their passions across personal, professional and everything in between. Join us as we build an amazing company together.
- Interesting and meaningful work for every career stage
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits with strong medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401K plan
- Professional development for continuous learning
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave
- Regular team activities (virtual and in-person as soon as we are able)
Truveta is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and empowering workplace. We believe that having employees, interns, and contractors with diverse backgrounds enables Truveta to better meet our mission and serve patients and health communities around the world. We recognize that opportunities in technology historically excluded and continue to disproportionately exclude Black and Indigenous people, people of color, people from working class backgrounds, people with disabilities, and LGBTQIA+ people. We strongly encourage individuals with these identities to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements.