The Engineering Team aims to build a scalable platform with the most streamlined process for the trade journey for buyers and suppliers. The Engineering team works on many different projects including e- commerce platform, SaaS, and serverless event driven architecture micro/nano- services. This role at Trustana provides a unique opportunity for a high performing individual to have broad impact. You will work closely with a talented and diverse group of engineers, product managers and industry experts.
Our current tech stack: Node.js, Golang, Python, GraphQL, Postgres, Terraform, React.JS, Angular, Typescript, gRPC, and Affinidi SSI VC framework (blockchain).
- Create REST/GraphQL based web services and APIs for consumption by mobile and web for distributed B2B platform
- Code, test and operate node.js based services
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with product managers, UI/UX experts, and fellow engineers
- Contribute to a future-ready, high quality, and performance code base
- Share your technical solutions and product ideas with the team
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- In-depth knowledge of system design and optimization
- Work well with global teams across different locations effectively
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- Experience in front-end development (React, Vue etc.)
- Experience in Node.js or other backend languages (Go, Python, Java etc.)
- Familiar with SQL and NoSQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB etc.)
- Good working knowledge on design patterns, building and deploying microservices on the cloud
- Hands on experience with REST APIs or GraphQL
- Experience with test driven development
- Experience working on AWS or other cloud stacks and Docker
- Applicable knowledge in web security and strong sense of application defense
- Good communication skills, and willing to collaborate in a global team
- Passionate, curious and eager to learn decentralised tech and build next-generation internet applications
What do we do at Trustana? (So can you!)
Today, digital identities are not controlled by the individuals or businesses to whom they belong. In the trade and commerce industry, the majority of data remains on paper, and online data is collected, stored and utilised by others. This leads to the rise of closed networks, where participants in a singular system are able to share information seamless, however bridging networks is incredibly difficult.
What if, instead of business and trade data being stored in disparate databases controlled by a multitude of entities, a company’s business identity and product information were owned and controlled by itself? In other words, what would a world with an open trade data ecosystem look like?
Trustana is on a mission to democratize access to cross-border trade. Our vision is to create a curated B2B platform that allows buyers and suppliers to trade with confidence. Founded in 2020, Trustana focuses on aggregating data on behalf of businesses to generate interoperable digital business identities and enriched product reputations, making it easier for businesses to manage their data internally and share critical trade data securely with partners.
Trustana leverages decentralised technology to enable users to have control and ownership over their data. Founded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore, Trustana is based in Singapore with a hub in China.
Find out more about us on LinkedIn!
Our Culture & Benefits
We are a fast growing, multicultural organization with a range of talents from different parts of the world. A progressive company like ours embraces diversity and fosters an inclusive environment for our people to do their best. With a flat hierarchy, we ensure friendliness within our quarters and our employees are provided with unlimited annual leaves and extensive insurance coverage.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.