Are you an experienced software developer and know English very well? Trusaic has several longtime contractors working in Mexico, some of whom have been with us for over 6 years. Join our team and have reliable revenue and the freedom of a 100% remote working contract. You must own a modern computer (Windows 10) and have a broadband Internet connection and be preferably located in a major metropolitan area.
Contractor skills required
- Minimum 5 years experience in programming in team-oriented agile environment
- 4-year degree in a computer-related field
- Strong C# and DotNetCore focus in recent projects
- Have a TDD mindset and have used a variety of testing methodologies
- Full understanding of S.O.L.I.D. software development principles
- Working experience with a front-end technology such as Angular, Vue or React
- Good working SQL knowledge (Dapper a plus).
(Great to have)
- Worked with enterprise software and integrations
- Direct work on commercial HRIS/HRMS systems
- Used containerization and messaging technologies
You will be part of our software team that will be heading up large-scale integrations with several partners using a wide variety of technologies, such a commercial middleware, containers, microservices, REST API’s etc. In general, this position will involve developing extensive C# services using up-to-date development techniques and infrastructure, although there may be some projects involving technologies like SOAP, for instance.
This is a great opportunity so we will require an interview and may conduct a background check. You must have no existing legal problems in the U.S.