Who we are: Trusaic is a regulatory compliance software company focused on creating better work environments, for everyone. Our mission is to help organizations create authentic change, whether that be by achieving pay equity, fostering a more diverse and inclusive workforce, increasing bottom lines, or offering more affordable healthcare.
Every day we wake up driven to make the working world a better place. If you’re interested in working in an environment where your individual contributions make a big impact, then Trusaic is the place for you.
Our culture: A culture fit is arguably one the most important aspects of a job opportunity. At Trusaic we’re family. We pride ourselves in the people who make up our small, but growing team. We wear multiple hats and we help each other because the collective good of our company is made up by our individual efforts. We’re always looking to improve our processes and no workday is the same. We have a collaborative spirit, passionate hearts, and strong minds.
We celebrate each other’s company during group events, luncheons, trivia, happy hours, lunch and learns, and a whole lot more. At Trusaic, we fully subscribe to the work hard, play hard motto.
Overview of role: We are looking for an energetic and dynamic Corporate Recruiter to work alongside our Talent Acquisition Manager. In this role, you the you will be a talent acquisition business partner to our hiring teams responsible for full cycle recruiting across sales, data operations, client services, and other functional groups as TRUSAIC continues to grow and scale.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Source, screen, assess, and recommend talent for open opportunities
- Partner closely with hiring teams to understand current and future openings
- Ensure that the interview and candidate experience is a positive and seamless process
- Identify, recommend, and implement process improvement opportunities
- Continue to grow TRUSAIC’s employment brand through various social channels and platforms
- Plan and coordinate culture building company events (lunch & learns, virtual happy hours, etc)
- Maintain recruiting metrics dashboard and help identify trackable KPI’s
- Assist with onboarding and offboarding of new employees
- 2-3 years of recruiting experience; preferably agency and in-house combined
- Experience acting as a consultant/ business partner to various hiring teams
- Experience/ interest working on cross-functional HR initiatives
- DE&I and/or sales recruiting a plus
- Bachelors degree in a business, marketing, HR or a related field preferred
Career advancement: Our products rely heavily on some of the most topical and challenging issues in the world. From healthcare to closing the gender/race gap, we work in a fast-paced environment where things are changing all the time. Given the nature of our products, opportunities for growth, both personally and professionally, present themselves regularly.
With the right attitude, mind-set, and work ethic, anything is possible here. If you want to make a difference in the world, are dedicated to career growth, and dream big, then Trusaic is the place for you.
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS
Trusaic offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- Competitive Pay
- Group Healthcare Plan
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parking or Metro Reimbursement
- Monthly Luncheon
- Company Events & Activities
- Company Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities