Who we are: Trusaic is a regulatory compliance software company focused on creating better work environments, for everyone. Our mission is to help organizations create authentic change, whether that be by achieving pay equity, fostering a more diverse and inclusive workforce, increasing bottom lines, or offering more affordable healthcare.
Every day we wake up driven to make the working world a better place. If you’re interested in working in an environment where your individual contributions make a big impact, then Trusaic is the place for you.
Our culture: A culture fit is arguably one the most important aspects of a job opportunity. At Trusaic we’re family. We pride ourselves in the people who make up our small, but growing team. We wear multiple hats and we help each other because the collective good of our company is made up by our individual efforts. We’re always looking to improve our processes and no workday is the same. We have a collaborative spirit, passionate hearts, and strong minds.
We celebrate each other’s company during group events, luncheons, trivia, happy hours, lunch and learns, and a whole lot more. At Trusaic, we fully subscribe to the work hard, play hard motto.
Overview of role: At Trusaic we are building systems that meet important regulatory and compliance needs for our clients. Our most recent platform product, PayParity, is leading the way with innovative Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) analysis services for a growing base of customers. Join our expanding team and together we’ll find ways to connect these services to leading enterprise solutions using modern toolsets and techniques.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- This role will initially be heavy around integration, mapping and architecting related connector frameworks
- Must be able to leverage microservices, containerization, caching, queuing and messaging technologies
- Develop SQL Server tables, views, and stored procedures (Also, Dapper or other ORM a plus)
- Work in Azure DevOps to create work items, tasks, and review and approve pull requests.
- Utilize multi-threaded programming and the TPL
- Recommend and use third party enterprise software tools as needed
- Develop extensive unit testing and integration test regimes
- Have a full understanding of S.O.L.I.D. software development principles and be able to mentor junior developers
- Have a working experience with a front-end technology such as Angular, Vue or React
- Minimum 7 years of up-to-date C# / .NET programming experience in team-oriented agile environment, preferably with lead or supervisory duties
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a computer-related field
- PRINCIPALS ONLY PLEASE
Career advancement: Our products rely heavily on some of the most topical and challenging issues in the world. From healthcare to closing the gender/race gap, we work in a fast-paced environment where things are changing all the time. Given the nature of our products, opportunities for growth, both personally and professionally, present themselves regularly.
With the right attitude, mind-set, and work ethic, anything is possible here. If you want to make a difference in the world, are dedicated to career growth, and dream big, then Trusaic is the place for you.
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS
Trusaic offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- Competitive Pay
- Group Healthcare Plan
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parking or Metro Reimbursement
- Monthly Luncheon
- Company Events & Activities
- Company Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities