Who we are: Trusaic is a regulatory compliance software company focused on creating better work environments, for everyone. Our mission is to help organizations create authentic change, whether that be by achieving pay equity, fostering a more diverse and inclusive workforce, increasing bottom lines, or offering more affordable healthcare.
Every day we wake up driven to make the working world a better place. If you’re interested in working in an environment where your individual contributions make a big impact, then Trusaic is the place for you.
Our culture: A culture fit is arguably one the most important aspects of a job opportunity. We pride ourselves in the people who make up our small, but growing team. We wear multiple hats and we help each other because the collective good of our company is made up by our individual efforts. We’re always looking to improve our processes and no workday is the same. We have a collaborative spirit, passionate hearts, and strong minds.
We celebrate each other’s company during group events, luncheons, trivia, happy hours, lunch and learns, and a whole lot more. At Trusaic, we fully subscribe to the work hard, play hard motto.
Overview of role: The Business Strategic Lead, Office of the CEO will support our CEO as their “right-hand person” while bringing his agenda from ideation to implementation. The ideal candidate requires a high-degree of professionalism and unparalleled interpersonal skills. The Business Strategic Lead, Office of the CEO will be involved in high-level discussions about business strategy, operational efficiency, and best practices around day-to-day operations as well as external communications, and assist in managing external stakeholders. This is a unique opportunity for the right person to learn from and partner with a high-level Executive.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the CEO’s strategic vision is understood and carried out efficiently.
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of the CEO.
- Manage everyday operational issues/challenges at the direction of the CEO
- Works collaboratively with senior leaders/stakeholders to drive alignment and move projects forward.
- Support cross functional strategic and operational data driven analyses and insights.
- Build productive and positive relationships across the organization at all levels to drive influence.
- Participate in end-to-end implementation planning including project management, communications, and enablement
- Create and manage project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed; and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success
- Create and facilitate regular cross-functional internal communications
- Build concise, yet creative enablement presentations
- Lead deep dive analyses on drivers of key metrics.
- Work effectively within cross-functional teams to identify areas of improvement and provide support
- Develop trusted partnerships with all internal stakeholders to help build strategies and action plans
- Support a strategic road-map to ensure sustainable accelerated growth
- Oversee an Executive Assistant and Office Manager to successfully supervise day-to-day operations and facility management.
- Set and manage the CEO’s calendar and priorities with senior leadership and external stakeholders as appropriate.
- Work closely with senior executives throughout the company to identify and utilize resources to support new business and strategic opportunities.
- Lead special projects initiated by the CEO.
- Coordinate projects directly involving the CEO.
- Draft communications on behalf of the CEO.
- Work with the Talent and People Operations team to effectively enact the CEO’s vision for the culture and company ideals.
- Proactively identify and raise issues that could impact the CEO’s calendar.
- Support the executive team’s communication with the CEO and raise critical issues that require CEO’s attention.
- Manage administrative staff including all processes related to the CEO’s office.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Consulting and start up company experience strongly preferred
- MBA or JD from top universities preferred
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize appropriately.
- High emotional intelligence and the ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality.
- Great multi-tasking ability and highly motivated to get things done with urgency.
- Ability to adhere to company and office policies and procedures.
- Highly detail-oriented, Type A personality.
- Upbeat, high-energy personality with demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Excellent project management and coordination skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly and build relationships, engage with, and motivate people.
Career advancement: Our products rely heavily on some of the most topical and challenging issues in the world. From healthcare to closing the gender/race gap, we work in a fast-paced environment where things are changing all the time. Given the nature of our products, opportunities for growth, both personally and professionally, present themselves regularly.
With the right attitude, mind-set, and work ethic, anything is possible here. If you want to make a difference in the world, are dedicated to career growth, and dream big, then Trusaic is the place for you.
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS
Trusaic offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- Competitive Pay
- Group Healthcare Plan
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parking or Metro Reimbursement
- Monthly Luncheon
- Company Events & Activities
- Company Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities