Who we are: Trusaic thrives at the intersection of complex data and complicated regulations. We are masters of data and regulatory experts. Our team - comprised of data scientists, engineers and regulatory specialists help companies bring together workforce data from disjointed and disparate sources and deliver clean data and clear analysis. This enables organizations to solve their most complex challenges around people, data and compliance. We help organizations reduce risk, increase efficiency and improve their bottom line. Trusaic helps businesses build better workplaces.
We are in need of a creative public relations expert who can help establish our brand in the minds of our HR buyer persona (VP or HR, CHRO in mid to large enterprise organizations). We currently have 1% share of voice amongst our key competitors. We need to creatively increase share of voice, drive ad value equivalency, social amplification and SEO impact.
Our competition is “out creating” us and we want to leapfrog them. We are looking for a uniquely talented, tenured public relations expert who can join our staff and who has a track record of going above and beyond in order to secure key media placement and drive real results in helping establish Trusaic brand recognition.
The space in which we are operating is Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) with a focus on pay equity. The pandemic and major social movements like #BLM and #MeToo has played a transformative role in driving conversations in action around DEI in all aspects of life. We’ve reached an inflection point in history where businesses need to step up and resolve decades long issues around DEI in the workplace. DEI is now a board level issue and Trusaic is uniquely positioned to help HR leaders produce auditable metrics that can be used in public disclosure documents. By doing so we can elevate the role of HR in the C suite. We elevate the role of the VP of HR and the CHRO helping them navigate the journey to authentic DEI change in their organizations.
If you’re interested in working with a company which is focused on social good, if you're someone who wants to make a difference in the world we live in and if you have a public relations professional track record of high achievement we’d love to talk to you and see your portfolio of accomplishments.
- B2B, DEI, regulatory and data
- Embed with the marketing team: calls as needed, slack, Asana, video, phone, etc.
- PR strategy development
- Competitor research and monitoring
- Leverage and improve media list, media FAQ, messaging platform
- Communications plan and calendar
Message development and refinement
- Press releases, contributed content/bylines, media pitches, briefing documents
- Content development, press release distribution, customer interviews, briefings, awards speaking opportunities, thought leadership, analyst outreach
Industry alignment/focus area activities
- Podcasts, interviews, panel discussions in DEI space working with DEI influencers
- Share of voice, number of mentions, key message pull-through, key people, # of articles, # of awards secured, # of speaking opportunity secured, add value equivalency, social application, SEO impact, total readership, key messages, media performance and sentiment
Approach/tactics (+ your great ideas and ours)
- Trade publications
- Expand media coverage, recognition and category thought leadership
- Quality and volume
- Mentions in roundup stories: finding places where executives can be quoted in stories on issues, topics, and trends; and ultimately get the company featured in standalone coverage
- Build new messaging and storylines it will connect with target customers, media, analysts and partners
- Coordinate requests and prep spokespeople/customers for interviews
- influencer/blogger/editor/reporter connections
- Media briefings
- Identify vet, coordinate and submit for awards/speaking opportunities
- Build net new relationships with reporters; do not send media lists
- Analyst relations: insider intelligence, Aite, IDC, Celent, Garnter, Javelin, Mercator Advisory, The analyst syndication, Forrester