ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are looking for a skilled invoice to cash professional that desires the opportunity to drive changes to our existing processes.
This role will be right for you if:
- You are passionate about working with our clients to ensure they are invoiced properly.
- You are driven to streamline and improve the invoice to cash process.
- You are comfortable working independently and collaborating across multiple teams.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform accurate, complete and timely invoicing of all Trusaic product offerings.
- Coordinate with the operations teams to maintain updated billing status.
- Ensure all payments received are applied timely and accurately.
- Assist in processing credit card authorizations and set-up of client payment arrangements.
- Directly interact with clients and internal groups to answer billing inquiries, expedite payments, correct errors, etc..
- Assist in AR collections, reduce delinquencies.
- Ensure proper set-up client contracts in our ERP/billing systems.
Additional Job Duties
- Continually improve our processes to drive scale and efficiency.
- Assist in additional projects, initiatives, and tasks on an ad hoc basis.
- Grow your professional skills through traditional learning and pushing beyond your experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least three to four years of experience in accounting & billing.
- Demonstrated attention to details and ability to accurately process transactions.
- Track record of effectively communicating with internal (supervisor and other departments) and external (clients) parties.
- Ability to analyze balance, transactions, transaction flows.
- Proven ability to transform existing processes into more effective and efficient state.
Trusaic offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- Competitive Pay
- Group Healthcare Plan
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parking or Metro Reimbursement
- Company Events & Activities
- Company Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities