ABOUT THIS ROLE
- This role will be right for you if:
- You’re passionate about providing consultative, strategic support to businesses throughout the U.S. across a wide range of industries, sectors and sizes.
- You enjoy project management, relationship building, and are excited by the idea of helping Trusaic’s clients solve around some of their most complex challenges.
- Core Output Statement and Description Overview
- The Client Services Associate is responsible for developing, managing and safeguarding Trusaic’s most critical asset – our relationships with our clients and business partners. The Client Services Associate provides deep consultative guidance to large employers throughout the United States and internationally, aiding them in solving their most complex operational challenges at the intersection of data, risk and compliance, people analytics, and financial performance optimization.
- Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead consultative meetings with key client stakeholders (both phone and in-person).
- Understand client operational structure, workforce composition and strategic goals.
- Possess deep understanding of Trusaic’s product portfolio.
- Transmission and communication of business intelligence reports.
- Provide oversight around critical key performance indicators and action items.
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of risk mitigation and management strategies.
- Serve as the intermediary between client and regulatory agencies in the event of regulatory inquiries (e.g. IRS, CMS, DOL, and State/Federal health exchanges)
- Facilitate and coordinate the extraction, transmission, receipt, storage and security of highly sensitive data from client technology platforms including, but not limited to: HRMS/HCM, Payroll, Time & Attendance, Benefits Administration, Onboarding, Learning & Development, and Leave of Absence.
- Oversee key annual tax and regulatory filings with federal agencies on behalf of client.
- Additional Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide product and client feedback to other parts of the organization including Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and Research & Development.
- Draft and prof presentations
- Assist with new product and analytics development and testing, as well as existing product and analytics optimization.
- Skills & Abilities required to perform Duties:
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships with high-level client decision makers and stakeholders, both internal (CEO’s, CFO’s, HR Managers, Benefits Managers) and external (Health Insurance Carriers, Benefits Brokers, CPA firms).
- Fast learner that enjoys mastering technical subject matter.
- Strong ability to convey highly complex and technical concepts to both technical and non-technical client stakeholders in easy-to-understand terms, via written and verbal communications (virtual meetings and in-person).
- Excel, PowerPoint and Word experience.
- Education, Certifications or Training desired:
- Bachelor’s Degree. Business, Economics or similar preferred.
Trusaic offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- Competitive Pay
- Group Healthcare Plan
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parking or Metro Reimbursement
- Monthly Luncheon
- Company Events & Activities
- Company Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities