ABOUT THIS ROLE
- This role will be right for you if:
- You are passionate about working with clients and data.
- You are driven to grow your skills and capabilities in a customer centric environment.
- You are comfortable “taking charge” in resolving issues, but will ask questions when needed, while being open to feedback from team members.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Primary function is to assist in the coordination, administration, and invoicing of tax consulting revenue.
- The role requires recording, tracking, and reconciling of various data. Additionally, this role interacts directly with clients to explain and resolve outstanding billing/invoice concerns and inquiries, which can involve very technical issues related to business taxes.
- Work directly with Tax leader to ensure proper calculation of amounts due, as well as understanding client specific issues.
- Work directly with accounting to invoice clients, as well as other special projects as needed.
- Work directly with the collections team to ensure timely collection of tax consulting revenue.
- Work across groups in a collaborative and productive manner.
- Assist in the administration and invoicing of various other Trusaic product offerings.
First Capitol Consulting, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- Competitive Pay
- Group Healthcare Plan
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parking or Metro Reimbursement
- Free Snacks & Coffee
- Monthly Luncheon
- Company Events & Activities
- Company Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities