ABOUT THIS ROLE
- This role will be right for you if:
- You’re passionate about growing a products client base and developing new channels of business.
- You’re excited by the idea of providing solutions to the most complex problems that businesses face across the U.S. across a wide range of industries, sectors, and sizes.
- You’re an intelligent and hard-working individual with a strong internal drive to see success.
- Core Output Statement and Description Overview:
- The Enterprise Account Executive (DE&I) is responsible for generating new business and revenue channels for our pay equity product by reaching out proactively to potential channel partners and enterprise organizations. The Enterprise Account Executive (DE&I) will prospect new business leads as well as use his/her existing relationships to sell to enterprise-size businesses. The Enterprise Account Executive (DE&I) will also be expected to network and build relationships with law firms and attorneys specifically.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell PayParity, Trusaic’s pay equity product, directly to enterprise organizations.
- Develop new channel partners and revenue streams for PayParity.
- Network and participate in relationship building activities with potential partners and clients of Trusaic.
- Identify opportunities to increase sales volume.
- Achieve annual sales goals.
- Maintain records of sales activities and results in CRM (HubSpot) system.
- Remain current on industry trends.
- Skills & Abilities require to perform Duties:
- 7+ years’ experience in B2B sales, with software sales experience as a plus.
- Experience managing strategic sales relationships with enterprise-sized companies.
- Strong customer interface and presentation skills, with a customer-focused attitude.
- Ability to skillfully navigate through negotiation phases.
- High-level networking and relationship building skills.
- Education, Certifications, or Training desired:
- Bachelor’s degree required, JD or MBA preferred.
Trusaic offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- Competitive Pay
- Group Healthcare Plan
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parking or Metro Reimbursement
- Monthly Luncheon
- Company Events & Activities
- Company Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities