ABOUT THIS ROLE
- This role will be right for you if you are:
- Passionate about sales and operating in a consultative environment.
- Excited by the idea of helping companies across the U.S. and international business landscape solve their most complex HR and workforce initiatives.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Core Output Statement and Description Overview:
- The Enterprise Account Executive (EAE) is responsible for generating sales and driving revenue, by focusing on our portfolio of products and services. The AE will prospect new business leads and develop new relationships as well as leveraging their existing relationships to sell to businesses ranging in size from 500 – 50,000+ employees.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell a portfolio of Trusaic products directly to mid to enterprise-size organizations (500+ employees).
- Identify opportunities to increase sales volume.
- Achieve annual sales goals.
- Build and manage your own pipeline to meet sales revenue quotas.
- Maintain records of sales activities and results in CRM (HubSpot) system (calls, emails, meetings, etc.).
- Remain current on industry trends.
- Skills & Abilities require to perform Duties:
- 5+ years experience in B2B professional services or complex B2B software sales.
- Experience managing strategic sales relationships with mid to enterprise-sized companies (500+ employees) required.
- Experience selling directly to Human Resources teams.
- Experience selling to health-insurance brokers or managing channel sales through health-insurance brokers is a plus.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with a consultative approach.
- Ability to skillfully navigate through negotiation phases.
- Knowledge of sales pipeline management and sales and revenue quotas.
- Education, Certifications, or Training desired:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Trusaic offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- Competitive Pay
- Group Healthcare Plan
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parking or Metro Reimbursement
- Free Snacks & Coffee
- Monthly Luncheon
- Company Events & Activities
- Company Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities